Caution: contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) before changing the internet setup protocol to retrieve all the necessary information. Please note that not using your ISP's setup information may impact your ability to use the Mercku network.
The management route is the same on both the Mercku M2 and the Mercku M6.
Using the Mercku App:
- Go to Settings > Network Settings > Internet Settings
- Under Internet Settings, you can choose between DHCP, PPPoE, Static IP.
- You can also change the DNS Settings from Automatic DNS to Manual DNS.
Please contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) in order to obtain the information required to change your settings.
Using the Mercku Portal:
- Go to Settings > Internet Settings
- You can change your Internet Settings from DHCP to PPPoE or Static IP. Please contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and request the required information in order to do so.
- You can change your DNS Settings from Automatic to Manual. Please contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for more information about your DNS.