This article includes steps to upgrade your M2 and M6 devices, scroll down to get more information.
An offline upgrade can only be completed through the Mercku portal at http://mywifi.mercku.tech, and not through the App.
- Following the steps below to upgrade your M2 devices
Please follow the steps below to perform an offline upgrade:
- Go to www.mercku.com/support/download and download the desired firmware version to your computer.
Note: you do not need to open the file to complete the update.
- Go to the Offline Upgrade page on http://mywifi.mercku.tech > Click on Upload > Select the file you downloaded from the previous step
- Select the number of Bees (or M2 nodes) you wish to upgrade (multiple selections are allowed.) > Click Upgrade. (Make sure to upgrade Bee nodes prior to the M2 if you own multiple Mercku devices)
- A message will pop-up > Select Upgrade and wait for 1 minute.
- After the upgrade, you will be re-directed to the homepage and then click on List and check if the firmware version of the device is correct.
NOTE: If the version is not updated right away, wait 1 minute while the network reboots, then refresh the page.
- Following the steps below to upgrade your M6 devices
- Go to https://www.mercku.com/support/download/ and download the desired firmware versions for your M6. (Find your device quickly through the searching bar)
- Visit http://mywifi.mercku.tech, and log in using your Router Admin Password.
Click Upgrade Firmware > Select Offline Upgrade > Upload > Select the firmware you would like to update your Mercku device(s) to.
- Select the devices you wish to upgrade (multiple selections are allowed) > Upgrade.
- A message will pop-up > Select Upgrade and wait for the firmware to be updated.
- After the upgrade, you will be re-directed to the homepage. Click on List and check if the firmware version of the device is correct.