Factory resetting your Mercku device restores all settings to their factory defaults and deletes all node connections that were manually added. However, it will not change the firmware version on the device. There are three ways you can factory reset your router:
Manual Factory Reset
- Use the PIN to press and hold the Reset button of your M6 for approximately 5 seconds until the LED indicator light starts blinking red, then release.
Using the Mercku Portal:
- Visit http://mywifi.mercku.tech, and log in using your Router Admin Password
- Under My Wi-Fi > Select Router Management > Click on List > Click Factory Reset beside the M6 node you would like to factory reset
Using the Mercku App:
- Open the Mercku App on your mobile device
- Under My Wi-Fi> Select Wi-Fi point
- In the wireless topology diagram > Select the M6 node you would like to reset > Press Factory Reset
Article is closed for comments.