A VLAN represents a broadcast domain. VLANs are identified by a VLAN ID (a number between 0-4095). Each port on a switch or router can be assigned to a member of a VLAN (i.e. to allow receiving and sending traffic on that VLAN).
This feature will allow you to enter your VLAN ID and tag it when setting up your internet connection through PPPoE. Some Internet Service Providers will require a tagged VLAN ID for PPPoE connection.
The management route is the same on both the Mercku M2 and the Mercku M6.
You can access the VLAN setting using the Mercku app or Portal.
Using the Mercku App:
- Open the Mercku app on your mobile device
- Go to Settings > Internet Settings > > Select PPPoE
- Enable Advanced Settings and enter your Internet VLAN ID
Using the Mercku Portal
- Visit http://mywifi.mercku.tech, and log in using your Router Admin Password
- Under Settings > Internet Settings > Select PPPoE
- Select Advanced Settings and enter the Internet VLAN ID information