The following factors may affect connectivity during installation and between your mesh nodes: housing structure, indoor obstacles, interference emitted by electronic appliances, and distance between mesh nodes relative to the M6 router.Our M6 series includes the M6, the M6a and the M6a Plus.
Here are some tips to ensure that your coverage is optimized within your home:
- The router should be placed in a dry place without exposure to excessive heat.
- Make sure the cables and power cord are safely placed out of the way, as to not create a hazard.
- For optimized performance and coverage, the M6 should be placed in an open and unobstructed area
- Keep the router away from devices with strong electromagnetic interference such as microwave ovens, 2.4 GHz wireless mouse, 2.4 GHz wireless phones, or other electrical appliances that use the 2.4 GHz band.
- Do not place nodes in a straight line
- Wi-Fi signals are weakened by concrete walls and floors, metal and glass. Please ensure you place your router in an open location.