In this article, we'll show what to do in case the LED on your M2 system flashes Red and Green
The problem may be due to the following:
1. The reset button was pressed when the M2 was plugged in or during a firmware upgrade.
2. The reset button was pressed for too long, causing the device to go into the wrong mode.
Please try the following:
- Reboot the router by unplugging and plugging it back in (do not touch the reset button). Follow these instructions on How to Reboot Your Device >
- Check if your M2 is connected to the Internet, go to the Mercku app and select Network Diagnosis from the Home Screen. Follow the App suggestions on how to resolve the issue!
- If you are still experiencing the issue, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll make sure to help you find a solution!