- Start by rebooting your system. To do so, go to the Mercku App > Select Wi-Fi points > Go to each Wi-Fi point and click the Reboot button (found at the bottom of the page). Alternatively, you can unplug each device, wait for 1 minute, and plug them back in.
- Please make sure all your nodes are well connected with each other and that their LED indicator lights are solid green.
- Connect your M2 to a PC using an ethernet cable, then check if there is an internet connection. If there is no internet connection, try the following.
- Verify that the ethernet cable from your M2 to your modem is plugged in properly.
- Reboot your modem and test again.
- If you still don't have an internet connection, please contact your internet service provider.
- Please test if you are able to visit mywifi.mercku.tech.
- If you are unable to open the web portal, please try to set up DNS manually with your local service provider’s DNS. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get instructions and further assistance from our team.
Welcome to Mercku Support Hub 👋
Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.