If you completed your initial network setup using the Mercku Portal (http://mywifi.mercku.tech), please begin at Step 1. If you completed the initial setup using the Mercku App, please skip to Step 4.
- Press and hold the reset button beneath the M2 (Queen) router until the LED indicator starts flashing red and green.
- Once the LED starts flashing red and green release the button and unplug the router. Wait a few seconds before plugging it back in. This factory resets your router.
- Re-do setup of your network using the Mercku App.
- Proceed to complete a firmware upgrade to the latest firmware version. You may get a prompt upon opening the App. If not select Settings > Upgrade Firmware
- Please Note: You must upgrade your Bee/M2 (Queen) nodes prior to upgrading your M2 (Queen) router.