You can change the WiFi password by following the steps below:
- After binding the router, open your Mercku App > Go to Settings > Select Wi-Fi Settings
- Go to the Wi-Fi password field to change the Wi-Fi password.
There are three passwords for the Mercku system.
- Account password to access your Mercku account (might be registered on an email address or phone number) and can be used to access the Mercku App for remote management
- A router admin for Web interface login to manage your router locally (when connected to the network)
- Wi-Fi network password for logging into Mercku Wi-Fi (the one that is used to connect your device to Wi-Fi)
These passwords may be different from one another, but for most users, the Router Admin password is the same as the Wi-Fi network password. If you have access to your Mercku App, or the Web Portal, you could find and manage your Wi-Fi network password in Settings >> WiFi Settings.
If for any reason you forget your Router Admin password but have access to the system via the Mercku App, you could easily reset it by navigating to the Mercku App >> Settings >> Router Admin Password.
If you cannot log in to the App or the Web Portal, and cannot remember the password for the network, you could factory reset the Mercku system. This action will reset all settings from your Mercku device and you will be able to set it up as a new network. To do that, press and hold the Reset button on the bottom of the device for 5 seconds until the LED indicator light starts blinking red and green. Once blinking, power cycle the device (unplug, wait 10 seconds, plug back in), and perform a new system setup via the Mercku App.
Article is closed for comments.